I recently spent 5 hours with a business coach to get clarity on how to take my business to the next level.
I had a sense of this, but I was searching for something concrete. Something I could sink my teeth into and take action in.
What unfolded on that day came through my intuition. Isn’t that interesting? That the answer always lies within us? Me included. But it sometimes takes someone else to help you see it more clearly, or point it out, or guide you to access it.
That’s what she did – she guided me to access what was already in me. It was a bit like walking a path into the unknown, with a faint light as my guide.
But the faint light became bright at just the right moments, and with just the right questions she would ask.
I want to share with you what came through, because this can be applied to any vision, intention, dream or goal that you have (or want to have).
Before we go into the 5 steps, I want you to first write down what it is you want to cultivate, create, dream, envision, etc.
Is it to travel somewhere, write a book, paint your bedroom, win a race, create a business, or open your heart? Close your eyes and see what comes up. What’s the most important dream, intention, vision or goal for you right now? Write down as much detail as possible about the result you want to create.
Once you have that, follow these 5 steps:
- Embody. How would you dress if you were in Paris, had your own business, a published author, lived with an open heart? How would you stand, speak, interact? What thought patterns would you have?
- Arrive. Imagine being curious and excited about being in this new place within and around you. Imagine the ocean of possibility that is before you.
- Knowing. Imagine a willingness to do what it takes (not what is convenient). Hold nothing back. What action steps will you take to create this into reality? Who will you talk to and what will you commit to doing? What action step will you take for yourself to be yourself in this place of your true essence?
- Contentment. Finding peace and fulfillment (even if it’s fleeting!) in living your dream, intention, or vision. Imagine a contentment that you are living your truth, how you are called to do, as you are drawn to do it. Doubt takes a back seat in your mind. Imagine this. Be fully in YOU.
- Connection. How is living this dream, vision, goal connecting you with yourself, other people, or life? Imagine how you feel in your heart when you are connected in this way. When you know what you are doing is exactly in line with your gift, vision.
Believe me, this stuff really works.
I promise. If you actually put pen to paper as I suggest above, you’ll have an insight into your vision/dream/intention. It takes one step at a time to create it.
Want some help with this? It’s a big part of what I do working with clients: to guide them into accessing their vision of what they want to create within and in their life, and the steps and tools to get you there. Send me a note to set up your free 30 min. Peace and Purpose Breakthrough Session to find what’s possible for you.
Categories: Heart Centered Living